Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Monsters in My Room

Monsters in my WORK room, that is...

One thing about my day job is there is certainly never a dull moment, nor is it a surprise to walk into my paint room and see some new monster or other unknown creature coming to life.

For the last week and half, this Pachyrhinosaurus has been coming together bit by bit, starting from my computer and my original mockup art, going through various office members' computers and the legalities of contracts, making its way to the shop for prototyping and the creation of the full size creature, and finally, to the very back: The Paint Room.

I'd like to show you more photos from the entire process, but for now, here's the before and afters of the actual sized piece (and mind you, this is a VERY small "full size" compared to most of the characters we create, but still--it filled my paint room!)...

Before:

IMG_0022-watermark


After:

IMG_0073a-watermark


Before:

IMG_0025-watermark


After:

IMG_0075a-watermark

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP