Monday, January 26, 2009

Contemplating an Update

I suppose, now that this blog is an actual blog, I should update it fairly regularly.

Well!

It's not that I have nothing going on to write about. I'm just not entirely sure how to put it all up here! I guess the answer is "one at a time." (Thank you all for those subliminal messages.)

I suppose I should also post something pertaining to my art projects, hm? Well, let's see what I can dig up here...

I'm actually working on two projects right now along with the potential of two more coming up. (As well as my full-time job AND my photography business which is keeping me VERY busy right now!) I'm not sure I can post the progress on any of those jobs yet though, so you'll just have to wait in wonder. ("Wait in wonder?" Or "wait and wonder?")

So instead of posting the workings of a REAL project, I'll show off an amazing portrait I drew of one of my coworkers:

whimsical cat sketch2

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP